- Have you received a speeding ticket in Texas?
- Is your (CDL) in jeopardy after a traffic violation?
- Do you want to avoid being arrested for a warrant?
I’m Orlando Castañon, let me be your ticket guy.  From my offices conveniently located in the San Antonio area, I represent clients on traffic violation matters.  From traffic warrants to speeding tickets, contact me today for aggressive representation.
A simple traffic citation can have significant consequences.  You want to protect your rights, but suppose you can’t make the court date and you don’t know what to do.  I have been helping drivers with commercial driver’s licenses (CDL) and standard driver’s licenses fight traffic tickets for over almost a decade.  I can answer your questions regarding:
- CDL and Trucker Violations:  Your livelihood depends on your ability to drive.  Don’t let a traffic violation lead to a suspended license.
- Speeding Tickets:  If you simply pay the fine, then you are pleading guilty or no content and may be subject to future surcharges.  I can help you have those tickets dismissed in order to keep your record clean.
- Traffic Warrants:  Contact an attorney before you get arrested during a warrant roundup.
* Standard Traffic Violations:  When you plead guilty to a traffic violation in Texas, you may have to pay a state surcharge to the Texas Department of Public Safety for three years in order to keep your license.
* Out-of-State Drivers:  I represent out-of-state drivers who were pulled over in Texas, and those who are unable to represent themselves.
* What to Expect in Court:  I can help you through every step of the traffic violation proceedings, so you understand your options.
* Non-Traffic Violations:  If you have been ticketed for other misdemeanors, such as minor in possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, theft, or other Class C Misdemeanors, I can help you.
Meetings by Scheduled Appointments.  Call Us Today (210) 731-0820